Monday, February 19, 2018

Awww...Shut Up!

Jedi is the most vocal dog I have ever known -- and that includes my mother's husky! Jedi whines, groans, grunts, sighs, barks, yips, yowls, woofs and howls all the time -- for whatever reason. The more excited he gets, the louder he becomes. This includes car rides, approaching his favorite parks, going to any pet store, using the self-wash at Pet Supplies Plus and the first 20 minutes inside a hotel room. (I always pay the pet deposit up front -- there is no sneaking Jedi in!) And the more you try to quiet him down, the more excited (and therefore vocal) he becomes.

My friends think it's hilarious. Some even encourage it! Others just laugh and take pictures. In the past year I've been tagged in two dozen photos like this:


In this picture Jedi is just singing his lungs out! If you look closely, you'll see he's wearing a GoPro. Once I figure that out I'll actually record him so you can enjoy the voice of Jedi as well.

Annoying aside, Jedi's joie de vivre is undeniable. I hope it made you smile. Today is Awww...Monday, where a group of bloggers come together to brighten the start of your work week. Click around below and see what others are sharing. A big thank you to Sandee for putting this together each week. Happy Monday! -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment