Friday, December 22, 2017

Have You Seen Me?


Yep, I've been gone awhile.

Nope, not dead.

I've been busy the last three months focusing on my health. *gasp* I know, I'm surprised too. I finally got tired of being sick and tired. I got a health coach to help. I'm walking, eating better and taking my meds regularly. That's the good news.

Unfortunately, all this is very time consuming. My nutritionist challenged me to write things down. I am. All of it is in another blog (that I'm not ready to share yet). However, I've been doing doggie things too and will try to share some of those over the next couple weeks. Long time friends know that I stink at multi-tasking, so please bear with me. And I look forward to sharing upcoming events like the Westminster Dog Show trip in February and the German Shepherd Dog Club of North Florida's Specialty Shows in April.

I hope everybody had a Happy Christmas. I'm really looking forward to 2018. I'm expecting great things. Seriously, how could a Year of the Dog NOT be good for me? Talk to you soon, -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment