Monday, March 23, 2015

The Big Reveal

The Blogging A to Z Challenge is just around the corner. Hundreds of bloggers have signed up to share everything from cooking to writing. You'll also find blogs about fashion, travel, parenting, paranormal and more. I have my eye on a few blogs myself! Today is the big reveal. We are announcing the topics we'll be sharing all month. In alphabetical order. There's no backing out now! (OMG, I think I'm hyperventilating.)
 
My Topic: Dog Shows
 
Did you watch the Westminster dog show last month and wonder what that was all about? Did you see the movie Best in Show and worry that it was real? Do you think that all dog show people must be rich or snobby or just plain kooky?
 
Starting April 1st I will share everything I know about dog shows from a novice fancier's point of view. I'm a (sort of) normal, middle class woman who decided to jump into the dog show world at the age of 45. I was clueless and scared to death. Two years later I'm slightly less clueless and having a ball. I hope you come back next week and find out why. And if you have any questions, let me know. I may have an answer -- but if not, we'll figure it out together. See you soon! -- K


To the right: Me (Kelley) and my dog, Jedi (Zente's Jedi Mind Trick). This picture was taken at the German Shepherd Dog Club of North Florida's specialty show in April of 2014. No, we didn't win, but we had good time. And we'll be doing it again next month.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment