Saturday, August 23, 2014

Memories in Sepia

Remembering old friends who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

 
I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but I've been feeling nostalgic. I've found myself looking through old pictures and listening to 80's CDs. Does anybody else do that? Or is this just another example of Kelley being not quite normal? Maybe it's just stress. I was talking to my 21-year-old the other day and I told him "When I was your age I thought I'd have my shit together by my 40's. Turns out I just have more shit."
 
If you're another 40-something person thinking back to simpler times, then I'm sure you'll enjoy the following video too. (And seriously, when did Motley Crue become classic rock?)
 

 
It's Sepia Saturday. Quick, hop around before my nostalgia turns to melancholy. I'm going to. Maybe I'll take a nap first. Yeah, nap . . . . -- K
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment