Monday, January 6, 2014

Back in the Ring

Jedi and I are getting back in the show ring! RK and I entered our boys in three of the four Gator Classic shows in Ocala at the end of the month. It's a little sooner than I wanted, but they're the last shows within a 2 1/2 hour drive for a while. I would have liked a little more time to prepare. (But honestly, that would have just been more time to stress.) RK and I sent in the paperwork this weekend and now we're trying to figure out how to do this on a budget. Any suggestions?

Meanwhile, Jedi and I are having marginal success with stacking. And I still run like a girl -- an out of shape, uncoordinated girl at that. UGH. Good news is that conformation classes at K-9 Obedience Club start back up on Wednesday. There's also a class on the other side of town on Tuesdays. It can be a 45 minute drive during rush hour. But it's a different teacher and a different group of dogs, so we should probably try to hit that one a couple times a month too. At $8 a class, this is going to add up quickly! Too bad dog showing isn't like NASCAR and I could pay for my hobby by selling advertising space on my dog. OMG, wouldn't that be funny! I guess I can save a little money by packing my lunch instead of eating out. Who knows, maybe I'll lose a little weight while I'm at it. In the meantime I'm going to work on that NASCAR thing. -- K


 
NASDOG (Needed Assistance for Show Dog Owners Group)
Think it'll work?




No comments:

Post a Comment