Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

It's Hump Day! This week I have TWO Wednesday posts. Here is the usual Wordless Wednesday:


Atlantic Beach decorated Town Center with these giant ornaments. As soon as I saw them I knew I had take a picture of Jedi among them. Isn't he cute?

As usual, this is a blog hop. Check out the blogs below and see what others are doing today.




My second post of the day is a lot more wordy. Today I'm also participating in the Meet the Bloggers blog hop. Pet Bloggers worldwide have come out from behind their monitors to answer a few revealing questions and post pictures of themselves. Cool, hunh? Want to see my responses? Click here.


Meet the Pet Bloggers Hop
 
 
Sounds like a busy day. I'm so glad I have it off. I'll be hopping until dinnertime! TTFN. -- K
 


No comments:

Post a Comment