Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Today Kelley's Dog Blog is honoring a cat. This is Gucci.

Gucci in her younger years
I've recently discovered that Gucci is deaf. She's always had selective hearing -- she's got "cattitude" in spades! -- so I'm not sure when she lost her ability to hear. And I feel bad for not noticing that she has gotten old. I just realized that she is 16+ (my best guess is that she was about a year when we got her in 1998). She's watched my kids grow up and has seen several dogs come and go. She's better traveled than most of my friends, having gone from Tokyo to Los Angeles to Baltimore and finally retiring in Florida. She's been a good companion -- and I'm not just saying that because she is sitting in my lap!

Want to see what other cats (and dogs) are doing today? Hop around and find out!




No comments:

Post a Comment