Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Introducing . . .




Zente's Jedi Mind Trick

 
Born October 3, 2012
at 1 1/3 pounds

Joined our family November 28, 2012
at 18 pounds


Many thanks to his wonderful breeder for all the work -- and love -- she and her husband have put into this litter. Thanks to my loving husband for encouraging me to follow my life-long dream of dog showing (and not complaining too much about the $$). Thanks to my mother for always being there to hear my obsessing over minute details. And thank you to all my friends and family following this silly dog blog. Stay tuned, it's going to be fun! Love you all, -- K

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see a picture of my newest grand-puppy. He is adorable (of course) and I can't wait to hear more about him and see more pictures.
    The first night I had Teemu, he slept on a pad beside the bed, and I kept waking up during the night to be sure he was still there. Did you go through that? Did you nuzzle him and try not to squeeze him too hard? How is Roxie taking it?
    Details, darling--I need DETAILS!

    ReplyDelete